Today Google is undoubtedly Number 1 Search engine. All the Bloggers & Webmasters are only concerned about the indexing of their website on Google. They complete neglects the other Search Engine.
|Google Claims 67% Search Market Share... Think also of rest Search engines 33%.|
Today we are going to discuss How you Submit your website To Bing. Bing is also a popular search engine in USA & Europe. So indexing your urls on Bing may fetch some extra traffic to your Blog.
So neglecting Bing will be a follishness.
Just like Google Webmasters, there is also Bing Webmasters.
How to Submit your Website to Bing?
- First of all go to http://www.bing.com/webmaster/messages/home
- If you already have a bing account then login other wise Create a new account.
- After Successful Login a Control Panel will appear.
- On the Left hand side panel click "Configure My site" & then Verify Ownership.
- Enter the url of the website you wants to add.
- There are 3 option to verify the ownership of your website.
|Option 1: Place an XML file on your web server|
Option 2: Copy and paste a tag in your default webpage
Option 3: Add CNAME record to DNS
Donot Neglect Bing Because
|Bing claims 16.5 percent of Search Market Share.|
|Himanshu Rathee. He is the founder & CEO of technicalrevolution.in. He loves to write about Technology. He is currently Pursuing Btech(Mechanical).|